Dumico naturally provides all the necessary seals and gaskets for mounting sight and gauge glasses and repair kits for your level gauges. The gaskets are punched or cut out of a flat sheet gasket. The most common materials are based on rubber, or graphite fibers. Possible with or without nail plate/stainless steel insert and/or Bordel (metal ring on the inside, no packing material in the seal housing).
We normally deliver gaskets for sight and level gauge glasses (DIN 7080/7081) from stock:
- Gasket for gauge glass, free of asbestos.
- Graphite with stainless steel insert.
- PTFE Teflon (white) for the food industry.
- Copper for mica level gauges.
- Gaskets and seals for level gauges and gauge crane.